Honest Tea, the nation's top-selling organic beverage company, is looking for the right person to help take the company to new levels of growth, and join our mission to create delicious, healthy beverages for all. This is an entrepreneurial, industry changing company with unique brand appeal looking for a hard-working, resourceful, hands-on Director. If you have the passion, we have the position.
The Field Marketing Manager/Brand Ambassador will be responsible for building brand loyalty in assigned territory by executing marketing programs that connect consumers with the brand. This position is responsible for successful identification and execution of promotional events, guerilla sampling and retail demos. Full product knowledge and understanding of product benefits is required. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that’s making a difference.
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling product at key events, demos and guerilla samplings.
- Oversee and manage team of brand ambassadors while remaining within allocated budget.
- Support retail accounts and help drives sales to retail partners through sampling.
- Manage event logistics including pre-event preparation, set-up and break down, greeting event manager, gathering a crowd and greeting and educating the audience.
- Deliver timely event recap.
- Maintain accuracy of product inventory.
- Use good judgment when sourcing consumer events.
- Create excitement and positive experience for consumers.
- Successfully work with all other divisions within Honest Tea including Natural/Specialty Food, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1 – 2 year relevant management experience in events, promotions, media, consumer marketing or community marketing.
- Must be able to work a Wednesday – Sunday schedule.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
Honest Tea is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) match and wellness programs. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
Send all resumes to email@example.com
. No phone calls or third party recruiters please!