Honest Tea, the nation's top-selling organic beverage company, is looking for the right person to join our mission to create delicious, healthy beverages for all, and help take the company to new levels of growth. This is an entrepreneurial, industry changing company with unique brand appeal looking for a hard-working, resourceful, hands-on Regional Field Marketing Manager who can act as an ambassador for the Honest Tea brand. If you have the passion, we have the position.
The Regional Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing direction and leadership within retail marketing programs for a specified geographic region and/or distributor. Flexibility and ability to work long hours as well as travel is required.
The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that's making a difference.
- Successfully implement brand strategic vision, goals, and brand plans as it relates to retail
- Contribute to strategic plans with special attention on retailers within specified geography
- Keep abreast of consumer and industry trends to develop powerful consumer insights, brand messaging, and programming
- Work with other departments to support development and execution of local (geographic/distributor) retail programs, including partnership marketing
- Responsible for overseeing all retail and consumer events, demos, and guerilla marketing within specified region and/or distributor, including Area Marketing Manager
- Experience in marketing preferred, especially retail programming in the non-alcoholic beverage and/or consumer products industry
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing (or related field)
- Knowledge of retail merchandising; specifically, how to build and implement an effective in-store merchandising program in order to drive increases in consumer purchase
- Experience managing a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Understanding of consumer base in order to choose consumer events effectively
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to improvise and adapt to deal with daily adversity via creative problem solving
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
Honest Tea is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) match and wellness programs. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
. No phone calls or third party recruiters please!