Honest Tea, the nation's top-selling organic beverage company, is looking for the right person to help take the company to new levels of growth, and join our mission to create delicious, healthy beverages for all. This is an entrepreneurial, industry changing company with unique brand appeal looking for a hard-working, resourceful, hands-on coordinator.
If you have the passion and skill, we have the position.
(but are not limited to)
- Troubleshoot orders requiring special handling as well as responding to customer inquiries and problem solve in an effective and productive manner
- Order entry and maintenance of Honest Teas order entry system on a daily basis
- Assist with product transfers, bills of lading, production and shipments for all distribution centers.
- Create transmittals in Microsoft Excel
- Organize, code and create pivot table for FedEx invoices
- Obtain approvals on invoices by person or email
- Code Verizon wireless bill and other accounting bills
- Assist with Daily orders
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to make the business successful
Honest Tea is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) match and wellness programs. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
Send all resumes to email@example.com
. No phone calls or third party recruiters please!