Honest Tea, the nation's top-selling organic beverage company, is looking for the right person to help take the company to new levels of growth, and join our mission to create delicious, healthy beverages for all. This is an entrepreneurial, industry changing company with unique brand appeal looking for a hard-working, resourceful, hands-on Director. If you have the passion, we have the position.
- Assist in the development, promotion and enhancement of Honest Tea’s impact by strengthening its efforts to live up to its mission. Serve as the nexus for all departments within the company to better align all aspects of the business with mission.
- Manage mission-related relationships through a variety of communication tools to evolve and strengthen partnerships, explore new partnership opportunities to build the brand, attend meetings to represent Honest Tea, and determine strategic direction for the partner relationships. Partners include organizations such as the Organic Trade Association, FairTrade USA, City Year, Net Impact, Social Venture Network, Green America and the broader Coca-Cola organization.
- Develop and produce presentations for TeaEO, including topic and content research, content outlines, creative guidance, images and video, and work with the TeaEO and other departments to communicate various messages for a diverse array of audiences, from major industry conferences sales calls and university gatherings to small executive forums and in-office visits. Outreach to organizations and conferences, other speaking venues, to create and coordinate speaking opportunities for TeaEO.
- Work closely alongside sales and marketing to:
- Create mission-related materials including slides and one-page info sheets
- Supply materials for mission-related social/online content
- Supplement mission-related components of field marketing
- Create and maintain a digital library/resource bank of basic information on the mission based on materials in the mission report and other relevant information.
- Coordinate production of annual mission report including data gathering across different functional areas including operations, marketing, others as needed; content development; data analysis; info-graphic development; and writing, as part of a small team including the Net Impact MBA summer intern. Work with marketing team/PR & Social Media to create marketing plans for the mission report. Represent the company and communicate its mission to external audiences, including visiting groups, primarily from local universities with Net Impact chapters. Give office tour and mission presentations. Manage the scheduling of these visits working with the Office Manager and Executive Assistant to the TeaEO. Occasionally give external presentations on behalf of the brand and mission.
- Assist in coordination of Honest Tea Community Service Day. Create volunteer activities for Bethesda-based staff, as well as for all remote staff, to be held on the same day across the country. Coordinate with marketing to create/design wearables; coordinate with field marketing on product availability at volunteer organizations.
- Create mission-related content for company communications, including Afternoon Tea, FB, Twitter, etc.
- Must be a strategic thinker and experienced in influencing people and departments.
- Strong previous experience and exposure to mission-related undertakings or organizations.
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills (verbal/written) with the ability to work effectively under deadlines.
- Must be able to work long hours, including nights/weekends.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are essential.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and researching abilities.
- Must be a self-starter and excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
Honest Tea is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) match and wellness programs. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
Send all resumes to email@example.com
. No phone calls or third party recruiters please!