Road Warriors Overview:
MUST BE A CURRENTLY ENROLLED UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT
Honest Tea, a leader in the organic bottled tea market, is looking for sales and marketing minded undergraduate summer interns who can take the brand to the next level. This is a rapidly growing company with GREAT opportunities for hard-working, resourceful, hands-on interns who can act as ambassadors for the Honest Tea brand across the country.
We are looking for interns who will be “road warriors” promoting Honest Beverages in retail stores and at consumer events as well as being apart of our in-store merchandising sales team. Interns (a.k.a. Road Warriors) will be vital members of each local field marketing team.
Event types include (but are not limited to): Lifestyle (outdoor concerts, film festivals, marathons, road races, and parades), Retail (college block parties, grand openings), In-Store Demos (sampling at Whole Foods, Fairway, etc.) and Guerilla (sampling on the street in key areas of major cities)
- Driving to all location sites within specific region
- Setting up and breaking down all equipment required for each event/ sampling
- Promoting the Honest Tea brand at each event/ sampling
- Helping to source/ find great events and opportunities for the brand
- Aid in overall management of local field marketing programs
- Ability to work long hours including nights and weekends and overnight travel
- Must be able to work a 5 day work week including weekends for the entire summer (10-12 weeks)
- Must be an Undergraduate student
- Ability to lift 30 pounds at a time
- Good driving record and daily access to a vehicle
- ENTHUSIASM AND ENERGY AND WILLINGNESS TO WORK HARD
Honest Tea is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) match and wellness programs. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
Send all resumes to email@example.com
. Please include a statement telling us why you would make a great “road warrior” and the city where you want to work. . No phone calls or third party recruiters please!