Honest Tea, the nation's top-selling organic beverage company, is looking for the right person to help take the company to new levels of growth, and join our mission to create delicious, healthy beverages for all. This is an entrepreneurial, industry changing company with unique brand appeal looking for a hard-working, resourceful, hands-on Director. If you have the passion, we have the position.
The Brand Project Coordinator plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that’s making a difference.
- Project & Traffic Management
- Establish and achieve project objectives by preparing and completing action plans with a focus on driving productivity and quality. Responsibilities include, by are not limited to: facilitating meetings, proactively identifying team needs, resolving problems, determining process improvements, implementing change and contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Manage the design cue for all materials related to brand projects, retail promotions and packaging.
- Inspect and edit layouts and copy for adherence to brand specifications.
- Promotions Development Support
- Gather and organize information for potential marketing programs.
- Assist in the development of presentation and product demonstration materials during the introduction retail programs and new products to field staff.
- Procurement; help to identify, develop and maintain vendor contacts for promotional programs.
- Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes in marketing promotions.
- Post-program analysis
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost-effectiveness of promotions.
- Track program budgets, expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms.
- 2-4 years of Marketing or Communications experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Superb attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Microsoft Project preferred.
- Ability to coordinate projects and processes independently.
- Ability to work independently as well as in groups.
Honest Tea is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) match and wellness programs. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
Send all resumes to email@example.com
. No phone calls or third party recruiters please!