The position is entry-level and candidates who perform exceptionally will have room for advancement. The Associate will be responsible for building the Honest Tea brand through sales, merchandising, sampling, and retail support with the local distributor. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that's making a difference.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Within the assigned market execute, Sampling, Store Resets, Place Glides and POS.
- Open new accounts.
- Lead Route Rides.
- Lead Crew Drives and Kick-offs.
- Be courteous and responsible drivers at all times.
- Ability to work long flexible hours, including nights and weekends, required.
- Excellent driving record and insurance, required.
- Personal vehicle to use, if necessary.
- Experience in sales, especially sampling in the beverage and/or consumer products industry preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
Honest Tea is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) match and wellness programs. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
. No phone calls or third party recruiters please!