Position: Honest Tea Brand Agency Road Warrior Internship
Salary: Competitive Rate/DOE
Honest Tea, a leader in the organic bottled tea market, is looking for sales and marketing minded undergraduate summer interns who can take the brand to the next level. This is a rapidly growing company with GREAT opportunities for hard-working, resourceful, hands-on interns who can act as ambassadors for the Honest Tea brand across the country.
We are looking for “road warriors” to promote Honest Beverages in retail stores and events as well as take part in our larger Marketing Campaigns including the National Honesty Index. Interns (a.k.a. Road Warriors) will be vital members of each local field marketing team. The will be working alongside our Regional Marketing Managers, learning about Honest Tea’s Field Marketing strategy and tactics.
- Driving to all location sites within specific region.
- Setting up and breaking down all equipment required for each event/sampling.
- Promoting the Honest Tea brand at each event/sampling.
- In-store sampling.
- Reporting results.
- Aid in overall management of local field marketing program.
- Driving company vehicles.
- Must be able to do extended overnight travel – up to 2 weeks.
- Must be able to work a flexible 5-day workweek, usually Wednesday-Sunday, for the entire summer (10 weeks).
- Must be an Undergraduate student.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds at a time.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Great driving record and daily access to a vehicle.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A people person – Interns will be interacting with many of our consumers everyday.
- ENTHUSIASM, ENERGY, AND WILLINGNESS TO WORK HARD.
This Internship will run from June – August 2018 and will be offered through our staffing partner, JBCStyle, an equal opportunity employer. Find out more about JBC here: https://jbcstyle.com/ .
We are hiring interns for the following cities: Los Angeles, Denver, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington D.C., New York, Boston and Philadelphia. This position is a 10 week internship role through our staffing partner, JBCStyle.
Send all applications to FM@coca-cola.com . Please include the following in your application:
- Cover letter including a statement telling us why you would make a great “road warrior.”
- The city or cities* where you want to work in the email title. *You may apply for multiple locations. See options above.
About Honest Tea
- As a fast-growing company, Honest Tea is always on the lookout for energetic and enthusiastic people who can help grow the company. Employees must be flexible, able to work independently and share our commitment to social responsibility.
- JBCStyle is a global consumer search firm stitching together talented, passionate people and the trendsetting companies who are defining our creative consumer future. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006. JBCStyle is an equal opportunity employer. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check, including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records.