When the days shorten, the sun grows distant, and the possibility of snow lingers, it can be tough to find the motivation to treat our bodies to nourishing food and drink. In the summer, fresh produce is abundant but in the winter it seems like all you eat are the same old sweet potatoes and apples. This cinnamon-pear smoothie is the perfect way to liven up your winter routine!
Winter’s finest pears and clementine’s join forces with warming cinnamon and fruity organic Pomegranate Red Herbal Tea. The honeybush and rooibos teas match with the tart pomegranate for a flavorful foundation for the smoothie. With a smoothie like this, you might just long for winter days in July! You: 1. Winter: 0.
- 1 red pear, diced
- 1 clementine, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 1 Medjool date, pitted
- 1/2 cup Honest Tea’s Pomegranate Red Herbal Tea
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- 6-8 ice cubes (adjust as needed)
- ground cinnamon (optional for garnish)